Range’s structure characteristics
- Galvanized Steel sandwich panels; Optionally, stainless Steel.
- External powder coating.
- Thermoacoustic insulation of 25 or 50 mm thickness rock wool.
- High accessibility to components for maintenance Works.
- High pressure available depending on the installation requirements.
- Conventional fans with belts and pulleys transmission.
- Optionally, plug-fans with frequency inverters.
- Several levels of drive power depending on the selected filter or other air circuit elements (humidifiers, UV disinfection lamps, etc.)
- One or more fixed speed or inverter-driven scroll compressors
- Copper refrigerating coils with aluminium fins and anticorrosion protection or copper-copper manufacturing.
- G4 pre-filters as standard.
- Optionally, high efficiency filters as F7, F8, absolute and other special filters: Germicidal ultraviolet ray lamps and other accesories.
- Complete electrical panel with magnetothermal protection and breakers for each motor.
- Phase change detector.
- Frequency inverters housed inside if equipped.
- Internal wiring in tube or hose.
- Active refrigeration recovery as standard throughout the range.
- High performance static air-air recuperators with optional anticorrosion treatment.
- Rotary air-to-air recuperators of sensible, enthalpic, sorption or desiccant type, of fixed or variable speed.
- Optionally, in any variant, water condenser or refrigeration desuperheater for waste energy water preheating or other uses.
- All-in-one control system with extensive features (information on LCD screen, timetable, etc.)
- Optionally, proportional control communicable with IP and MODBUS connectivity. Communication gateways to other BMSs available on demand. Programming with periodically available updates.